Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow, reptiles and princesses

How do you them snows? LOL...arggghhhhhhh...

Tanya can you see your house ? I told Danny this morning about your snow mountain and wondered if you even had a house to get into! LOL

I had a super busy day yesterday..went to the Reptile Expo in Pointe-Claire. Bought myself another gecko and 2 more snakes. It was a great morning and a lot fun talking to different people about our passion for reptiles. It's a whole different world , just like scrapbooking and it's fun to have something else to obsesses about besides scrapbooking. Popped into Scrapbook Centrale to see what was left at 50%...picked up some great stuff at super prices.

In the afternoon, I took two very whiny kids to see the Princesses on Ice. It was a very beautiful show and the girls enjoyed it. The food and gifts costs me almost as much as the tickets. Just ridiculous to pay $17.50 for two (very small) apple juices and a popcorn!! Lucky I didn't get a hot dog cause I bill would have been $40! LOL no seriously, $3.50 for a dog? Who are they kidding? Then the guy tells me it's the price to pay to have a hockey team in first place! I didn't realize the Canadians' new uniform consisted of a princess dresses and tiaras?

Anyway...off to work, I've got orders for Scrapmode piling up...have you seen my new papers? I designed 12 of the models and I am so happy with how they turned...

Have a great Monday everyone.

3 comments:

jenbusymom said...

Tell me about it, $10 for a snowcone, insane!! Check out my blog for your three words of the week.

vroumvroum said...

Trop drôle!!! J'imagine très bien les joueurs du Canadiens en rose et en brillant!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.