Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A B C tag...




A- Attached or single: happily married!
B- Best Friend: Tami
C- Cake or Pie: neither (unless it is Oreo Cheesecake!)
D- Day of Choice: Friday! (for obvious reasons)
E- Essential Item in your purse: credit card
F-Favorite type of music: Rock
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither (candy bad, chocolate good :)
H- Hometown: Montreal
I- Indulgence(s): M&M's, ice cream, Sweet Chili Doritos
J- January or July: July!!
K- Kids: 2.5
L - Last movie: 1408
M- Marriage Date: May 18th, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 1 older sister
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: scorpions
Q- Quote(s): smile, makes them wonder what you are up to.
R- Reason To Smile: my family
S- Season: spring or fall
T- Tag: Valerie, Tanya, Jen
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've never broken a bone in my body
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: meat all the way!
W- Worst Habit: biting the skin around my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Sushi
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

jenbusymom said...

Very cool, I'll work on mine this weekend.